NOW ON SALE FOR 299.00 AND INCLUDES A BONUS ADAPTOR CABLE. The TRU Off Grid 110 Watt monocrystalline, ETFE coated solar panel is lightweight, water resistant and highly efficient. This panel is most versatile portable panel in it’s class and ideal for winter camping and ice fishing
– The Quick Charge 3.0 junction box/charging unit on the panel has both USB A and USB C charge ports to charge a wide range of devices including smartphones, laptops, blue tooth devices and flashlights.
– 10 foot DC (Direct Charge) output to MC4 plus a BONUS 2 foot adaptor cable offering 8mm (5.5 x 2.5), 5521, XT60 and Anderson which allow you to charge a broad range of portable lithium power stations or power banks including Jackery and Ecoflow.
– You can pair 2 x 110W panels with MC4 pairing cable and we offer MC4 to bare wire to link into a charge controller for Micro Off Grid set up for RV, Van, Sailboat or Cabin (MC4 Pairing Cables and MC4 to Bare Wire are sold separately)
– Water Guard Zipper on enclosure pouch protects the Junction Box
– MC4 Pairing Cable Option that enable 2 x 110Watt panels to be combined to create a 220Watt system
MC4 to Bare Wire Option that enables one or two 110 W panels to be linked in to a Micro Off Grid Set Up (RV, Van, Sailboat, Cabin)
What Can the 110 Watt Panel Charge – Applications?
- USB-C port charges a variety of Mac devices including Mac and PC Laptops, Tablets, Smart Watches, Ear Buds and Go Pros. USB-A port charges a variety of Smartphones, Bluetooth Speakers and much more.
- 10 Foot 18V DC (Direct Charge) Cable with MC4 plus and additional 2 Foot Adaptor Cable 8mm (5.5 x 2.5), 5521, XT60 to charge Jackery, ECOFLOW, Goal Zero and many other portable lithium power stations.
- Option to purchase additional MC4 Pairing Cable and/or MC4 to Bare Wire to connect to any charge controller for a Micro Off Grid Set Up, RV, Sailboat or Cabin or to trickle charge batteries.